Booking Conditions - Spanish Courses in Madrid
Registration and payment
In order to register please fill the form and send it to the school who will pre-confirm your registration or fill the online form.
The school staff can assist you in English and Spanish. You will be asked to pay a deposit of 151 Euros in advance. We accept payments by credit card, bank transfer or cash. After we receive the deposit, we will confirm your program and we will send you the student manual.
The remaining amount has to be paid on the first day of the course. The student is in charge of all fees that incur in the bank transfer.
Only for Au-pairs: The courses of more than one month can be paid monthly.
Note: The student must submit to the school copy of the passport or identity card to prove your identity.
Change of booking
Up to 31 days before the beginning of the course you may request a change of booking regarding course, dates, accommodation, etc. We will give our best to comply with your wishes.
The student can postpone a complete course week provided that notice of the postponement is given to the school at least 7 days in advance. The postponed week can then be taken directly following the final week of the booked programme. Individual course days are non-transferrable.
Fees are not refundable.
Once the course starts, changing the dates or type of course is allowed once.
Further changes will be charged with € 50 each of it.
A written notice of the cancellation must be provided. Cancellation fees are calculated at 10% of the total amount if the course is cancelled more than 30 days prior to its commencement. 25% of the total amount for cancellations between 15 and 29 days prior to commencement, and 50% of the total if the cancellation is made less than 14 days before the commencement of the course.
After arrival, no refund will be made.
Should the student not be able to finish the course due to illness, accident (medical certification has to be presented), or death of a relative (wife, husband, children, sister, brother) the remaining amount will be refund.
- Placement test on the first day
- Course booked
- Accommodation if booked
- Educational material: on load or to be purchased for 20 €.
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Tourist Information
Minimum number of students per class: 3 students
Maximum number of students per class: 10 students
Minimum age for enrolment in group courses: 16 years
Minimum age for individual tuition: None
- There is an optional transfer service Airport/Madrid
- Costs depend on the type of transfer
- Price around 60 Euros.
The school WON´T make up for the lessons missed in any of these cases:
- If he starts his course after the official starting date
- If he does not attend lessons for personal reasons.
- If he decides to quite the course before it ends
- On public holidays shown above
In the unlikely event that a group of more than 3 students of the same level cannot be made, group classes will be exchanged for private/semi private lessons (1 or 2 students) without any cost as follows:
10 lessons group classes = 6 lessons private classes
20 lessons group classes = 12 lessons private classes
30 lessons group classes = 18 lessons private classes
Only for Au-pairs: Order to benefit from these prices students must accredit, by letter of your family or your booking agency, the condition Au-pair students
Booking conditions- Accomodation
* Apartment: Price includes the type of your selected room, basic cleaning of the common areas and the room once a week and weekly linen change. No towels are provided.
* Family: Price includes single room and catering as booked as well as daily cleaning and weekly linen change. The student cannot cook or use the appliances without the express permission of the family. Laundry service not included.
* Residence: Price includes the room selected and catering as booked as well as free wifi, daily cleaning of the common areas, weekly linen change and 1 laundry per week.
Rights to image and film material
By agreeing to our general terms and conditions you are accepting that Sprachcaffe Languages PLUS has the right to use any photos, video and sound recordings which may be produced in the course of a language programme. These materials may be used by us for promotional purposes without cost implication or the need for a separate authorisation from you.
The information given will be included in the files of Madrid Plus, S.L. If you would like to check, change or delete them please contact us by post: Madrid Plus C/ Arenal, 21 - 6th Floor 28013 Madrid